This training has been designed to prepare and equip candidates with requisite knowledge and skills required for success in elective leadership positions in a democratic society. The training will further equip participants with the knowledge required to develop and implement an effective campaign strategy in the August 2022 General Elections.
The training targets those vying for positions of President, Governor, Senator, Member of National Assembly, County Women Representative and Member of County Assembly (MCA)The course is based on international best practices.
DATES: March, April, May, June, 2022, COURSE DURATION: 3 days
VENUE: Nairobi, Nakuru, Kisumu, Mombasa, Kakamega, Eldoret.
Module 1: Understanding the Electoral Environment.
* Governance, Leadership and National values
* Requirements for Ethical public leadership
* Constitutional and legal framework for elections management
and dispute resolution
Module 2: Understanding Electoral Processes in Kenya.
• Electoral processes and key milestones
• Consideration of:
* Marginalized communities and minorities including
special interest groups
* in the electoral process and representation
* Nomination requirements and management processes
MODULE 3: Requirements For success in Elections (Before &
* Role of the Political Party
* Fundraising and Budgeting
* Agenda and Manifesto development
* Managing Your Campaign Team
* Managing risks in elections
The course fee is KShs. 35,000 (US$ 350) per day per person or KShs. 105,000 (US$ 1050) for the course duration of 3 days, inclusive VAT. The fees covers course work, certification, lunches, teas and snacks BUT excludes accommodation, dinner, travel and per diems. See payment details in the attached registration form.
Special discounts offered for groups of 5 or more people.
• A participant in training program undertakes to attend the full course.
• Participation in the program is conditional on receipt of full fees prior to start of the course
• Notice of cancellation must be received in writing and is limited to 10 days prior to the start of the training.
• A refund of 70% the fee will be made upon receipt of the notice of cancellation.
1. Special training packages will be offered for: Women, Youth and PWD aspirants upon request by organized groups, agencies and sponsors.
2. With prior arrangement, the program will carry out targeted training and provide technical advice on campaign management, to individual candidates and their campaign teams.
3. Special training packages on governance within political parties will be provided upon arrangement
All enquiries about the training program should be channeled to:
Mercy : Email: email@example.com | Tel. +254 705 985 418/+254 729 925 416
Or Lydiah : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +254 721 235 985